The Media Services team is the center of our customer operations and is the driving force behind our campaign execution, analysis, reporting, and account growth. Through our customer-focused approach to digital media management, we provide above-and-beyond customer service to hundreds of agencies, advertisers and media-buying professionals. Members of this team enjoy the opportunity to gain deep insight into the online advertising world and grow their careers through continued education in the workplace.
Candidates for the Account Manager position must possess a background in advertising and/or marketing, a passion for technology and comfortability with data and numbers. They, ideally, have experience with digital ad buying platforms and/or advertising metrics. This candidate may have experience at an advertising agency in client service or digital media buying/planning.
This position is directly responsible for customer onboarding, communications, retention, and growth. The ideal candidate will have experience with customer relationship management and a knack for sales. They will be able to identify business opportunities and grow them into long-standing, profitable partnerships built on superb results and top-notch communication.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship and act as the lead point of contact for a specific group of clients
- Analyze, interpret, and present campaign performance in a clear, concise manner while providing customer guidance and strong, strategic recommendations to our clients
- Work collaboratively to develop and refine media strategies
- Manage, strengthen, and grow customer relationships
- Work with client and internal team to develop media plans and proposals
- Act as the key strategist by developing solutions to solve clients specific problems within digital workflow and digital media
- Initiate, coordinate, and oversee all company activities on behalf of the client
- Work with colleagues to launch and update campaigns
- Respond to client questions and requests in a timely manner
- Maintain meticulous documentation of all activities on the client’s behalf
- Identify any issues before the client does and provide solutions to strengthen client partnerships and ROI
- Take part in pitches for new contracts (as needed)
- Continuously offer unsolicited ideas to increase the effectiveness of the client’s marketing initiatives
- Contribute to Pathlabs growth by growing your individual portfolio through strategic project management and forward-thinking
- Work with the internal team to exceed clients’ expectations and keep re-earning clients’ trust
- Stay abreast of new solutions and opportunities
- Complete all work on accounts as assigned
- And other duties as needed to evolve this position
- Total comfort with technology and data analysis
- Strong mathematical and organizational skills
- Ability to solve complex problems and work with intricate systems
- Comfortably navigate Google Analytics, Social Channels, DSPs, and related technology
- Ability to effectively delegate tasks
- Experience with Project Management and PM Platforms
- A proven track record of managing projects efficiently and effectively
- Ability to tell stories with data
- Well written email communication skills
- Excellent people skills
- Professional appearance and persona
- Readiness to work long or non-standard hours when necessary
- Travel to the client when necessary
- Able to handle pressure; Maintain composure and customer focus while solving problems
- Thrive on change as our products and services evolve
- Use of active personal social accounts with 2-factor security for business purposes
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, cross-functional team
- The ability to work up to 50 hours a week when necessary with sustained computer usage.
- Alignment with Pathlabs Core Values:
- People First
- Unforgettable Service
- Own It
- Master the Craft
- 4-year degree in related field or a minimum of 3 years of digital advertising, media planning, or digital strategy experience.
Pathlabs is an end-to-end digital media partner built for agencies. We handle all aspects of our clients’ digital media campaigns, so they can focus on growing their business.
Pathlabs is an extension of an agency’s team, combining the best of both worlds between in-house teams and media vendors. In a product-obsessed world, we double down on service-based solutions. We focus on planning, executing, optimizing, and reporting of performance-based paid advertising campaigns - providing our clients a single point of entry into the world of digital media.
Commitment to Inclusivity
Pathlabs recognizes and values the impact that diversity in background, experiences, culture, and identity brings to our company. Pathlabs is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, religious or political affiliation, gender identity, disability, and any other classification, rather we celebrate these differences. We encourage people of color, members of the LGBTQ+ community, and gender diverse people to apply and we prioritize creating a safe and inclusive workplace for all individuals.
- Unlimited Paid Time Off & 13 paid holidays annually
- Health, Dental, Vision and Life Benefits with generous company contribution
- 401k with company match
- Hybrid workplace with in office, flexible and remote options
- Dog friendly office
- Employee Assistance Program with up to 8 free counseling sessions per issue per year
- Paid parental leave
- Weekly virtual yoga